Thursday, May 31, 2012

Alex's Story

Alex's mom sent home a book of stories that Alex wrote when he was probably in the 2nd or 3rd grade. I think they are so cute. Hence:
Story #1 One day I was walking in the woods. I ran in to a campsognathus. He was two feet talland he was a egg eater. He lived in the desert. He was looking for a friend. I said I will be your friend and we played. The end.
Story #2 One day I was looking for gold and I did but I could not get it. So I snuck in and all of the sudden a meat eater he ran after me and I saw a carrot in his foot. I pulled it out then he gave me all the gold. The End.
Story #3 One day I walking in the woods. I ran into a Dimetrodon he wanted to play football, so did I and we did. The End
Story #4 He walked very slowly as though he was chased by a T-Rex. The he curled into a ball. Then a tree fell down. I grabbed my bow and arrow and I shot the T-Rex. I killed the T-Rex. The Diplodocus  got up then . He took me to his house. The End
Story #5 There was nothing to do but go in the pool. But there was a friend of mine it was a brontisaurus and he told me his parents got killed so he helped me build a home for him. The End
Story #6 One day I was in the woods and there was a dinosaur he was eating plants. He said, "Can I use your phone?" -"Yes" -"Thank you" -"You're welcome" and he picked me up and he gave me a hug. The End
Story #7 One day I was walking in the woods and there was a lambeosaurus but I called him Johnny Apple Seed. He liked that name. And he said, "thank you for giving me a name." The End
Story #8 One day I was riding my bike and a moboclonius he got in my way and he said do you want to be my friend amd I said yes so he started jumping and saying yipee. I could tell he was happy. The End
Story #9 One day a Iguandon came to our playground. I screamed like a girl. My hair flew and I ran away. I ran up to him he picked me up and ran. He took me to his house. He ate some plants and he got some grapes for me and I ate them. He took me to his friends house. We played and I slept over. The next day he took me to a water waterfall. Then he took me home. The End
Story #10 One day I was riding me horse in the woods. And all a sudden, I saw a big horn then out came a Slyresaurus. Me and my horse ran away. And the Styracosaurus started to cry. Me and my horse came over and said I will be your friend. The End
Story #11 One day I was in the kick boxing tournament. All of a sudden I saw a psittocosaurus. I stopped fighting and I ran up his back. He ran to a waterfall and we went swimming in the water. The End
Story #12 One day i was flying in the air like a bird and I ran into a pteranodon. He said, "do you want to ride on my back?" -"Yes but I got to go to Las Vegas." -"ok" The End
Story #13 One day I was wating to get on my plane and it finally made it but it was really a flying rhamphorhynaus I got on I was by the neck. He took me to Disneyland. The End
Story #14 One day I was riding my dirt bike in the mud and in the mud was a triceratops. He needed friend and I said yes and I gave him a dirt bike. The End
Story #15 One day a T-Rex was fighting cavemen. I pulled out my bow and arrow and I shot all the cavemen. He did not see me because I ran off. He wanted to see me and be my friend. I came out of the bushes. He said hi and I said do you want to me my friend? and he said yes. The End
Story #16 One day I was walking in the school and something shook the school. I ran out of the school. I saw a protoceratops and he saw me. "are you my friend?" "yes" "so then come on lets go to my house." "ok" The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.