Saturday, July 28, 2012
New Computer
Alex and I have been needing a new computer since I left my job in April. We have been working hard to get up enough money to get one. Finally last week we had enough to buy us a decent computer, we were so excited. Downfall? Scout also loves the computer, but she likes to play with it by pounding the keys and bending the screen back and forth and yes, she will throw a big fit if you don't let her play too. In response to this behavior, I thought that maybe she would feel better if she had her own computer and then we could both play at the same time. I was wrong. Scout does indeed love her new computer, she just doesn't like to play with it as a computer. Instead, she just likes to carry it around the house. She also still does not like you to play with your computer while she plays with hers, nope, you are supposed to just watch her play with hers. I can see that this is my fault, Scout is sure the world revolves around her. If she weren't so darn cute it would be easier. Guess I will just have to keep saving my computer work for those brief moments when she is napping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.