Monday, January 14, 2013

Christmas...Still Catching up on Dec. Posts

Christmas is always an awesome time of year! I love the lights, giving gifts, and taking some time to reflect on the true meaning of Christmas, our Savior. This year was special because we had a new little spirit in our house. Life in December slowed down as we took time to adjust to our new little baby Cru but we still had a fun month full of time with Family.

Gertsch Christmas Party- December 10th we had so much fun attending the Gertsch extended family Christmas party. Uncle Steve and Aunt Lonnie are always such nice hosts and give everybody such a good time. We always have a wonderful dinner, a super cute navitity and singing.


Scout played the angel in the nativity. Isn't she cute.


Scout watching Nick play the guitar.



Gertsch Christmas Party- December 22nd the immediate Gertsch family got together for their Christmas party. We were all spoiled rotten by Grandma and Grandpa Gertsch. The grandkids went wild opening all their presents, it was like a mad house! I wish we would have gotten pictures of it but it was a good time and we are so blessed to have such a wonderful family.

Hutchings Christmas Party- December 24th is the annual Hutchings Christmas party. I personally look forward to this party every year. We have the most wonderful spread of food and every year I gorge myself. One of the highlights of the evening is the white elephant exchange. I always look forward to seeing what strange things will turn up. My favorite part though is the family, the Hutchings family is full of fun and quick wit that I so enjoy.
Scout running around during the white elephant

Cru making faces during dinner.


Avalos Christmas Party- December 25th was the Avalos Christmas party. My mom and sister are so awesome and made the most amazing breakfast. I don't think I have ever seen that much French Toast and pancakes out side of buffet before. After breakfast they handed out an excessive amount of presents and our whole family was spoiled beyond belief. Once agian I didn't get pictures...so sad.

Our Christmas-We had a small Christmas but one full of fun and love. Scout is learning about presents still but she really liked all her new toys. It was so fun to have my Grandma come and stay with us for the holidays.

Scout's new toy puppy



Scout's new jammies from Grandma Elora.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.