Friday, March 15, 2013

Catching up

So sad that I am so bad a consistently updating and have to do these huge updates but here we go. I have been so busy since Little Man was born and struggling to get the hang of being a new mother again but we are starting to get there.
Little Missy loving brother a month ago. 

Father son moment. Little Man is giving Alex the biggest smile. 

Little Missy is obsessed with hats lately. Every time I tell her we are leaving she runs and puts one on. 

Daddy cuddling the two babies at bed time. 

Little Man working on smiling.

Little Man cat napping

Little Missy helping me shop for washers as part of Alex's Valentine's day present.

Wrote on washers and baked it on...kinda

Finished product. Name and year Alex got each of us in his life forever. 

Taking the monsters on a walk to post some letters. It was a cold day but they were so excited to get out in this new stroller Uncle Victor and Aunt Kelly gave to us. 

Putting on my make up one day last week and Little Missy climbed into brother's bassinet. Apparently she thinks she is a baby. 

Little Missy has started climbing out of her crib which means it is time for her to graduate to a toddler bed. I switched her crib into a toddler bed last weekend March 9 2013.

The weather has been so beautiful this last week that I have been taking the kids on a walk everyday. Her is Little Missy swinging at the park. 

Little Missy playing at the park.
A couple of other things that have happened.
-I had Little Man laying with me when he was only a few weeks old. Little Missy climbed up and got in between me and him and started playing peek-a-boo with him. It was adorable.
- I was talking to Little Man one day while I was changing his diaper and I said, "I see you". Little Missy heard me and repeated it to him all day long.
- 3 days ago I was was washing the bottles, I had set Little Man in his swing and he was crying. Little Man has been crying endlessly all week any time I set him down. Little Missy came over and asked me to pick her up but I told her I couldn't since my hands were wet. I asked her to go and tell her brother that he was all right. She ran over and gave Little Man a big hug and then told him in her baby voice, "It's ok. You're alright.". She is such a good big sister.
- We had Little Man's blessing on January 26th. I am so sad I didn't have my phone so I didn't get any pictures. So many friends and family showed up to support us and we appreciate everyone who came. It was a wonderful day. Alex gave a great blessing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.